Packing for Vacation
Ph: (801) 486-6007 FAX: (801) 466-8840
What Do I Pack?
- Vaccination records
- Rawhides and Toys (Digestible and non choking hazard style only)
- Food (Optional)
- Blanket (Optional)*If you choose to bring their bed, Please be advised that your pet may chew or destroy bed*
- Make sure medications are clearly marked with administration instructions.
- Make sure insulin units are correctly marked on vile.
- We administer medications free of charge.
- We want your pet to healthy, happy, and comfortable during their stay.
- Please do not bring bowls. We have plenty.
What not to bring.
- their bowls
- no balls smaller then the size of your pets throat
- no toys with metal or beads.
IN A HURRY?
You can expedite your check-in by doing the following:
- Write your pets first and last name on all beds or blankets.
- Write your pets first and last name on all toys and treat bags.
- Have vaccinations certificates ready for quick verification.
- Clearly mark all medication with administration directions.
- If bringing in own food clearly mark the food bag or container with first and last name of pet and amount given daily. (ex. John Doe 2 cups am and pm. or 2 cups pm only.)
- Have adequate emergency contact numbers in case of an emergency. Local contacts are encouraged.